OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Lewis Stowe  (Read 5548 times)

Offline Tarheel

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
Re: Lewis Stowe
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2022, 12:27:36 AM »
Lewis Stowe has been a friend for over 45 years. My heart hurts...I will miss his friendship...but I celebrate his life and his witness for Jesus Christ our Lord!!! I don't know of another man that was any more at peace with his situation than Lewis Stowe....Lewis put all his affairs and trust in God's hands!!! Lewis Stowe ran his race...and he ran it well!!!  Godspeed, Lewis!!!

Offline EZ

• Double Beard
  • Gobble THIS!!!
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2022, 08:19:43 AM »
Lewis Stowe has been a friend for over 45 years. My heart hurts...I will miss his friendship...but I celebrate his life and his witness for Jesus Christ our Lord!!! I don't know of another man that was any more at peace with his situation than Lewis Stowe....Lewis put all his affairs and trust in God's hands!!! Lewis Stowe ran his race...and he ran it well!!!  Godspeed, Lewis!!!

Very well said.
Prayers for his family.

Offline GobbleGitr

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2022, 09:02:14 AM »
Was humbling to see Lewis testifying as to the deep spiritual experience he was having in his last days as a patient in the hospital-he was so grateful for the caregivers and all of the love and support he was receiving.  A life well lived, a Legend now

Offline crow

• Double Beard
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2022, 10:37:23 AM »
Sad to hear
prayers for His family and friends

Offline Chris O

• Double Beard
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2022, 08:13:33 PM »
So sorry to hear this he was a great man!!!