Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Congratulations

Started by randy6471, May 01, 2022, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randy6471

I was just looking at the Pictures/Scoring thread and it looks like about 1/2 the team killed gobblers this week, with some taking more than one. There were so many that I honestly couldn't remember who I had congratulated and who I didn't.

Plus, I know I missed the awesome bird that Guesswho quietly slid in there, which is easily the highest scoring bird so far!

With that being said....Congrats to all of the GOATS that killed birds this week!!!

guesswho

SBD, that's me.  Silent but deadly, at least I've heard that a lot during my life.

The Goats have done pretty well thus far.   Congrats to all, I hope y'all are having as much fun as I am.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

GobbleNut

Quote from: randy6471 on May 01, 2022, 07:15:10 PM
  Plus, I know I missed the awesome bird that Guesswho quietly slid in there, which is easily the highest scoring bird so far!

Yeah, I was kind of surprised to see his smiling face in the scoring thread after all the whining and moaning he did about taking pictures!  I am assuming somebody bribed him.   ;D :toothy12:

It has been a good week for us Old GOATS!  I'll add my congrats to everybody here, as well.  I'm sure there will be more coming down the line!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

guesswho

Good thing we had to take them to my buddy's house to clean and he had a scale and tape measure in the garage.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: guesswho on May 02, 2022, 08:08:47 AM
Good thing we had to take them to my buddy's house to clean and he had a scale and tape measure in the garage.

That is truly one fine old gobbler