Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Where's everybody at?

Started by RutnNStrutn, April 28, 2022, 11:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twowithone

Was out Monday no gobbling till 8:55 then the gobble started were going at it left and right then he,s gobbling far away what the heck then he gobbled and sounded like he was in my blind got the shooting sticks up and xbow ready then I see the head jumps on a log and goes straight towards my Jake he,s got a 2" beard coming out of his chest horizontally oh well thats turkey hunting. Back at it tmorrow. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Good luck bro!! Keep at it!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TrackeySauresRex

This just in....

The ShaZiZile just ShaZaZZled! Got a solid 2 y/o numbers to follow.

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Twowithone

Mountainburd

Congrats Trackey! Now we're starting to slowly creep back up.

RutnNStrutn

Good job Trackey!!!

WildSpur

Good stuff trackey!

I am trying tomorrow morning local.  I have a small window before kid sports kick in.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: WildSpur on May 06, 2022, 05:21:20 PM
Good stuff trackey!

I am trying tomorrow morning local.  I have a small window before kid sports kick in.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

^ ChooT Em!

Dr Juice

Dr Juice

Good Morning Rut:

How are we making out this year? Are we in contention? I can't locate the team tally link.

I still have 3-weeks plus one tag and will try to my best to upgrade my submission.

Best regards to all.

Mountainburd

The last I looked we were floating somewhere around 4th place. We're gonna need another bird to stay in contention. I know Wildspur is limited because he's heading out West for a bear hunt soon. I'm not sure how two with one, deputy and Will are making out. Once we get that 9th bird an upgrade would be nice. Good luck guys.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Dr Juice on May 10, 2022, 06:14:49 AM
Good Morning Rut:

How are we making out this year? Are we in contention? I can't locate the team tally link.

I still have 3-weeks plus one tag and will try to my best to upgrade my submission.

Best regards to all.
Here's our team score page.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=http%3A%2F%2Foldgobbler%2Ecom%2FForum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D108023%2E0&share_tid=108023&share_fid=17578&share_type=t&link_source=app

Twowithone

Back at it tmorrow. Ive had gobbling every morning except 1 and the locals say the turkeys went silent cause the yotes are everywhere in this county must say did see a lot of yote scat while there. They were gobbling at 5:40 till 6:20 and they just faded away with their hens I guess.

TrackeySauresRex

Still here and still at it.. More to follow this week.

RutnNStrutn

Good luck guys!!!!