turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Member from New York.

Started by spurred63, June 26, 2022, 03:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spurred63

I just came across this site a few days ago while going through my year end turkey season closure withdraw. I live and hunt in Sullivan county New York.
    Thanks for the add.

mikejd

Welcome aboard. You will definitely get your turkey fix over here.

Sullivan county has always been a good county. What do your current turkey numbers look like in your area. I hunt chenango,madison and onieda for turkeys and things have been very quiet.

Greg Massey

Dr Juice

Welcome to the addiction. I'm in Sullivan county as well and got a good'un on 5/2, but the numbers are down. In addition, and scary to me, i have not seen a single poult yet. Keeping my fingers crossed for better numbers next year.

Vintage

highball

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

spurred63

Quote from: mikejd on June 26, 2022, 05:43:28 PM
Welcome aboard. You will definitely get your turkey fix over here.

Sullivan county has always been a good county. What do your current turkey numbers look like in your area. I hunt chenango,madison and onieda for turkeys and things have been very quiet.

Sullivan's numbers have been on the decline the last few years. Still managed to fill both my tags on long beards on state. Many days scouting and hunting!

spurred63

Quote from: Dr Juice on June 26, 2022, 05:52:41 PM
Welcome to the addiction. I'm in Sullivan county as well and got a good'un on 5/2, but the numbers are down. In addition, and scary to me, i have not seen a single poult yet. Keeping my fingers crossed for better numbers next year.
Congrats on the Bird!
I was on my way to fish the other morning and saw 2 hens with 4 poults. Not great but I'll take it.

lacire

Welcome aboard, this is a great forum.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Dr Juice

Quote from: spurred63 on June 26, 2022, 07:52:11 PM
Quote from: Dr Juice on June 26, 2022, 05:52:41 PM
Congrats on the Bird!
I was on my way to fish the other morning and saw 2 hens with 4 polts. Not great but I'll take it.
That's good news. Thx for the update.

Turkeybutt

NCL

Old Timer53