turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

OG pushpin goes hunting..

Started by Ranman, April 24, 2022, 03:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranman

I was a little apprehensive about taking my Shannon's pushpin hunting. It is a work of art, and I didn't want to break it. But, I got it to hunt and hunt it does. I carry it in my shirt chest pocket without any trouble. This morning I killed my second bird using it. From start to finish.. Shannon's call does it again.

ChesterCopperpot

One thing you'll never read in a classified of mine is, "never hunted." Its a turkey call so I say run hell out of it, my friend! Sounds like you did! Congrats! That'll make Shannon proud. No safe queens or shelf queens. Kill 'em with everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Great job, yes, they are made to hunt with, nice looking, and deadly......
"Solo hunter"

JeffC

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

the Ward

Congrats! That is what those calls are made to do!

Tom007

Took mine out this morning. He loved what he heard....they are made to hunt......
"Solo hunter"

Ranman

Tyoung

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Tom007 on April 26, 2022, 02:16:35 PM
Took mine out this morning. He loved what he heard....they are made to hunt......
A Greg Gwaltney snakewood and a Shannon Kelly ABW, shooo! I bet the old boy caught a look of them calls and just fell over and died

Tom007

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on April 26, 2022, 09:09:24 PM
Quote from: Tom007 on April 26, 2022, 02:16:35 PM
A Greg Gwaltney snakewood and a Shannon Kelly ABW, shooo! I bet the old boy caught a look of them calls and just fell over and died

Thx Dave, it all worked out. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. That's why we all love it....be well....
"Solo hunter"

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Tom007

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 27, 2022, 01:25:09 PM
Nice job!! Congratulations!!!

Thank you, a few clucks on it, BOOM. They can't resist......be well....
"Solo hunter"

zelmo1

I just got mine and can hunt starting on Sunday, if my wife tells me where she hid it. I made the mistake of letting her try it when it got here. It mysteriously disappeared shortly after that, hmmmmm. I swear I can hear it when i am in the shower or pulling into the garage. But when I look for it, nothing. Very curious indeed.

Tom007

Quote from: zelmo1 on April 29, 2022, 10:32:05 AM
I just got mine and can hunt starting on Sunday, if my wife tells me where she hid it. I made the mistake of letting her try it when it got here. It mysteriously disappeared shortly after that, hmmmmm. I swear I can hear it when i am in the shower or pulling into the garage. But when I look for it, nothing. Very curious indeed.

Oh boy, you better start sweet-talkin her to get it back.....
"Solo hunter"