OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Ithaca Mag 10 Turkey Edition  (Read 1201 times)

Offline King Cobra

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Traditional gun hunter
Ithaca Mag 10 Turkey Edition
« on: July 09, 2022, 09:40:20 AM »
I own a Ithaca Mag 10 Turkey Gun. I bought the gun in the mid 1980's and it came with a 26 inch fixed full choke bbl. I'm not sure how many they made but I know they were only around for a short while. I almost made the mistake of selling the gun for $750. The gun is used but in really good shape. Does anyone have any idea what the gun might be worth?  Thanks
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
Re: Ithaca Mag 10 Turkey Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 09:14:49 AM »
Most used 10 gauge auto's I see around here usually go for around 7-900$. Possibly could bring
much more on a site like gunbroker?

Offline King Cobra

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Traditional gun hunter
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022, 10:00:52 AM »
Thanks
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2022, 11:14:02 AM »
I would imagine a turkey special mag10 would be worth more than the standard models I see for sale,, they were probably
fairly rare, especially in that time period. Now a days every manufacturer has a turkey specific model
available, back then not so much. Plus it's a 10 gauge, which is awesome in itself.