Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Since a bunch of the GOATS

Started by reflexl, April 11, 2022, 12:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

A bunch of us are finally getting in the woods. Yall know what this means for the poor other teams like the boring 20s, Bums and Hobos and turd collectors? My question is what do we do about their mental health after we start slaughtering birds? I am thinking about hiring them a crisis counselor. Poor old RutnNStrutn, FullChoke, Zellmo and Zsully will probably throw up their Geritol and wet their depends when they see how fast we shoot to the top! If we are the real sportsman I think we are we will take good care of our vanquished enemies.

Happy

Woods? I saw Guesswho's advize and am planning on cruzing the roads looking for birds sitting on roadkill.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

reflexl

Might work. I could just mount an M60 to my brush guard with a camera sight. See a bird and blast away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guesswho

Quote from: Happy on April 11, 2022, 02:44:43 PM
Woods? I saw Guesswho's advize and am planning on cruzing the roads looking for birds sitting on roadkill.
If you get one. Be sure and cook it outside.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

GobbleNut

I better keep my yapper zipped for a while yet since I am already at strike one for the season!  Hopefully, the flood gate on trash talk will be opened for me at some point, but for now I am relying on you fellers to carry that load.   :toothy9:

timberjack86

Good luck fellers, looks like I can get out for a few hours Saturday morning. Hopefully it will be enough.

crow

Silence might be golden when dealing with the wimmin folks,

but this was the 3rd day in a row of no roost gobbling or striking up a gobble with a combination of covering ground and setting up for long enough to allow one to slip in

the only thing that broke the silence was whacking a coyote, and even that was incidental, he wasn't coming in to a call.