OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Patches still WTB

Started by BennieGobbler, April 07, 2022, 12:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennieGobbler

Needing these 3 patches in Red to complete my collection. Can someone please help. If I have to buy entire set I will consider.  Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Print by Madison, on Flickr

Sanders153

I'm in the boat bud.. I'd buy a whole set for those 3 to

BennieGobbler

We have to have a bid off lol

Sanders153

If anyone would sell them lol

BBR12

Look on the general forum. He posted a week or so back he found a few leftovers one was a boney with gobbler over his shoulder not sure which color.

tjh24

I have an entire set from the very first one that I may be willing to sell. Not sure what it's worth. I was going to hold on to them, but they've been in the man cave for years

BobbyJango

What's the story Behind the patches?

Sanders153

They have been issued once a year on the forum as a limited edition item since 2008.. each year the design changes, and they go pretty quickly so once they sell out, it becomes increasingly difficult to obtain them.. They are only available on the forum, and are quite collectable among members.. The gentleman with complete sets are not common I feel, and getting that is pretty tough, as the first few years of them were not as numerous in availability as the last few years.. nevertheless, they are highly sought out by us fellas on the forum, and they all look just plain cool.

BennieGobbler

Finally got my full set after searching for last 5 years.  Early patches are rare as hens teeth.