OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: David Halloran pot.  (Read 1883 times)

Offline TrackeySauresRex

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
David Halloran pot.
« on: April 04, 2022, 03:18:35 PM »
I just received a new ceramic pot call. :drool: Mann this thing sounds sweet. I’m looking forward to giving it a spin in the woods this spring. If your on here David, Thank You!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Offline AppalachianHollers

• When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
Re: David Halloran pot.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 06:47:15 PM »
Seems like there’s nothing like the crispness of a cutt from a ceramic call. Loud and bounces off everything in the woods as far as you can see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline spurs2bgobblin

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 07:42:43 PM »
That top shelf ceramic is a screamer! Good pot!

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Offline SureShotScott

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 02:26:14 PM »
Yeah that Ceramic call is awesome, and super easy to run.  I have a handful of his calls that all sound great.  Crystal mistress is still probably my favorite though.

Offline Turkeytider

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2022, 01:58:40 PM »
Yeah that Ceramic call is awesome, and super easy to run.  I have a handful of his calls that all sound great.  Crystal mistress is still probably my favorite though.

Crystall Mistress is indeed a long time classic, but I`ve found myself preferring a the more " mellow " sounds of a slate. Then again, what i may like isn`t important on any given day. It`s up to the birds!

Offline spurs2bgobblin

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2022, 02:18:46 PM »
One pot of his that I really like is the Metal Mouth or the Metal Mouth II. Very unique sound. Has a thump at the end that most pots don’t have. To me the OG Metal mouth is sharper than it’s sycamore cousin.

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."