turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sportsmen's Devotional 06/10/11

Started by bird, June 10, 2011, 12:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

I am going to borrow a devotional from the Sportsmen's Devotional that was posted today.

I highly encourage everyone to visit their site.  I read the daily devotionals from the site every day and find them very interesting, informational, educating and spiritual.  I hope you enjoy their devotionals and their site.

Luke 12:2-3
There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs. (NIV)

Old Gobbler

Thank you Al , for the inspirational quotes - While looking in my favorite book I was inspired to add one or two - Thank you for the link to that inspirational and helpful site  --Shannon

1 Peter 3:10;16
Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech...keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

Exodus 23:1
Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness.

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

pappy

Bird, you have hit it the nail on the head my friend, if we are to live together on this world as believers in Christ then we need to learn to do so, together in harmony and not in confusion. Let us look into the mirror and ask ourselves what it is we see looking back,  I do all the time, and then ask ourseleves this question....am I my brother's keeper? Yes. Then how could I be responsible for his well being if I am not living my life as an example before him?  Think about it...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206