OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Devotional Friday 6/10/2011 Part II The correct answer to how.

Started by BOFF, June 10, 2011, 08:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

As I was pondering the message I attempted to leave earlier about the simple answer of "Love", the Holy Spirit spoke to me about not completing the devotional. Not completing it, due to already having the equipment, so to speak, of how to love in the most inopportune time. I already have the knowledge and measures to love, and the Holy Spirit spoke to me about those who don't have the knowledge and measure to love.

Well, one may ask, How do I get the knowledge and tools to love.

Jesus!!  Jesus is the only way we, as humans, in our sinful nature, are able to love at the most in opportune times. Jesus gives us peace, when peace shouldn't be possible.

When we ask Jesus to be our Lord and Savior, he tells us he will send a helper, to teach us, and remind us, of everything he has told us. This helper, is the one which reminded me, I left the earlier devotion incomplete. 

John 14:25-27
King James Version (KJV)

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

I'm sorry for leaving out the most important part of the answer to our issues of being at the end of our ropes, as Jesus should always be First. Once we have Jesus, peace follows, then the ability to love at the end of our ropes. As I have written before, please don't take my writings for the truth, but search God's word yourselves, allowing Him to talk to you daily. If ever I write anything which puzzles you, please question me. I'm not perfect either.

Heavenly Father forgive me of not putting you first in the simple solutions, and first in all things. Thank you for your Comforter the Holy Spirit, which allows an imperfect man, like myself, to love, at the end of my ropes. Let my devotions not hinder, or delay You, being the real answers to our problems of sin, but help them to bring a better understanding of your word.

For it is in Jesus name I ask and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer