OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

African Blackwood...

Started by Old Gobbler, April 01, 2022, 11:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

This call is sold guys ,it's African blackwood with some sapwood streaks ..... but I'll be making more

Blackwood and Ebony /Macassar Ebony In my opinion make some great sounding push pins  ...

These are  super dense hardwoods that are renowned in the musical instrument world for fantastic properties, they also hold down my  "soundboard"  the bottom with the peg/striker those things in conjunction allow the super high cuts , yelps and way down soft clucks and purrs

Thanks for looking Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Mathews.1

Beautiful call. Put me down for one? Lol

bulian82

limb_hanger

That's a looker - would love to hunt with that

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Tom007

Wow, beauty there......bet that thing is all Turkey.  Would love to own that one....... :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"

Old Gobbler

Everyone who was on the" list " and frequents this part of the forum will get a call , and I'm hoping by this year clear out the list completely and make everyone happy

They really are nice calls , and useful to a serious turkey hunter , I'm going to do that try to get them to people who want to (hunt ) them ..

After the list is depleted I will likely sell 100 % to first come first serve , that way I can free up the time I spent playing phone tag and put that time into making more calls

Shannon

-Shannon

gobrunner

I would like to get on that list when it opens up.

outdoors

Shannon I would like to get on the list
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

owlhoot

A soon as your ready to open the books Shannon, I would like to be on the list also.

Old Gobbler

This one's spoken fore ...but I'll be making more as time permits

-Shannon

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

capecodmike

Sign me while you're at it :)

mulefisher

That is an amazing looking call.  Hope to play one someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owlhoot

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 10, 2022, 09:24:11 PM

This one's spoken fore ...but I'll be making more as time permits

Looks like some very fine craftsmanship. It is nice to see many call makers on here take the time to make a quality product.

Old Timer

Count me in please. I called a nice one in last fall for my son with a push pull. I don`t know who was more excited him or me.