OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey purse, seat and call protection

Started by drenalinld, April 11, 2022, 06:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

Can't remember last time I posted in OG but giving props to Mrs Glenda Green on her satchels, seats and these call sheaths, pouches and holsters. Really high quality products and a great lady to deal with!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sir-diealot

She makes quality gear and is wonderful to deal with.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Bedge7767

Jim

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

packmule

Those Chuck Anderson longboxes are lookers!

3bailey3

Very nice calls tucked into Ms. Green stuff!

Greg Massey

She is an awesome friend to us turkey hunters ...

strum

Great to deal with I asked her to make one of those seats with a strap so I can carry it around my waist or use it on my little ground seat. Best seat I've ever used.

shatcher

I couldn't do without my satchel or my seat.

drenalinld

The seat is so great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

REBELYELL

Nice haul David. What kind of interest rate she give you? LoL

mountainhunter1

Nice lady and this is American made stuff. I have a satchel and a seat, and also several holsters and can vouch for the quality of her work.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

LockStockandArrow

I recently received an order from Mrs. Green and I am very happy with the quality of her products.

TauntoHawk

I've thought about cutting the buckles off my flat vest cushion and having her attach them to an innertube seat that I could clip it right into my RG300

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KentuckyHeadhunter

Very nice David.  Some killer calls in that mix!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion