OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Macassar Ebony

Started by Old Gobbler, March 30, 2022, 06:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffC

Congrats Shannon, fine Tom.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

roosterstraw

limb_hanger

Awesome hooks - congrats
Hope to have one of those calls in my repertoire one day

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

worth612000

turkey stew

Congrats on a mighty fine gobbler!

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 10, 2022, 10:03:58 PM

Macassar Ebony strikes again ....
No sense holding on to one that's all bloody. I'd usually try to dicker someone down since it's used, but in your case, Shannon, I'm willing to give you full asking price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on April 12, 2022, 04:34:20 PM
Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 10, 2022, 10:03:58 PM

Macassar Ebony strikes again ....
No sense holding on to one that's all bloody. I'd usually try to dicker someone down since it's used, but in your case, Shannon, I'm willing to give you full asking price

You are a smart man Dave. That Maccassar has "dumped a many gobblers", heck it's proof tested........ :fud:
"Solo hunter"

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Tom007 on April 12, 2022, 07:06:58 PM
You are a smart man Dave. That Maccassar has "dumped a many gobblers", heck it's proof tested........ :fud:
I mean, I just don't know why Shannon would want to keep using that same old scuffed up bloody call when he could just sell it to me and make himself a new one

Tom007

Yea, if I had the talent to make those beauties, I would have a display case full of them for my personal collection......
"Solo hunter"

Old Gobbler

Actually I've had that call for 10 plus years ... It's been a pretty consistent killer for me , all I have to do is keep it dry , keep from sitting on it and it will keep doing it's thing ...at one time I had a hunter want the call so I sold it to them , they got it ...struggled to figure it out so they sent it back, where it remains in my possession...years later the same person regretted he let the call go , so I made him another one and he uses it to this day

Public Service Announcement
Anyone who is
ON THE LIST message me only
I'll be making more calls this weekend for people ON THE LIST ONLY .. ...it's to get calls to people who want them or need them most , and who are going to go hunt them

Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon