Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

My brother...........

Started by Yoder409, March 29, 2022, 06:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Texted me about an hour after flydown this morning.  Said there was one "gobbling his nutz off" in one of my favorite spots to kill birds on Yoderland.    It was 9 FREAKIN' DEGREES !!!!!!!!!!!    :o

I texted him back, "I just LOVE a cheerful volunteer !!" 

Now to just wait 4 more weeks.........     :(
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Mossyguy

Yoder409

Quote from: Mossyguy on March 29, 2022, 06:57:50 PM
9 degrees...YIKES

Yeah............

We've had 4 blizzards here in the last 3 days.    :z-dizzy:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Happy

Lucky. It was 7 here. With about 6-7 inches of snow.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

harleytom

Bless you guys up north. About 80 here in N Bama today. Of course we have severe storms forecast for tomorrow so every rose has its thorns I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mossyguy

Quote from: harleytom on March 29, 2022, 07:30:42 PM
Bless you guys up north. About 80 here in N Bama today. Of course we have severe storms forecast for tomorrow so every rose has its thorns I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep...supposed to arrive here in east MS around 5 p.m. It just missed us last week so hopefully it will bypass us again.

Yoder409

We generally don't get too many tornadoes here. But we get the leftovers of you guys' weather a day or two later.  Yesterday morning it was 12 degrees.  This morning it was 9 degrees.  It's like the weatherman just pulls temperatures out like they're the Powerball numbers.............

PA elitist since 1979