OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite Box Call for $100 or less?

Started by BDeal, March 28, 2022, 01:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Bum

Quote from: BDeal on April 05, 2022, 11:35:00 AM
The Spring Creek sounds fantastic!! I'm not sure what a $200 call could do that this one couldn't. I'm very impressed.
I couldn't be happier with the Spring Creek call. Shipped out quickly, sounds and works terrific. I called in 3 gobblers right in my backyard. Which was a first....called in a couple long beards for my buddy's son in law yesterday, out east on the river bottom. He connected on his first turkey!

lxsolocam

I bought a $30 MAD calls Cherry Bomb box call at an Orschelens farm and home store 20 years ago and it's called in more birds than all the calls in my arsenal combined. It's a 2002 Signature series call that's signed by Mark Drury which I thought was neat at the time but I've always used it year in and year out since 02. I'd hate to even know how many turkeys that call has brought in for myself and buddies. Best $30 I ever spent on turkey calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stevens 301 in 410, Kicks Gobblin Thunder 385 choke tube, AT3 Tactical Micro reflex red dot, Verdict Ammunition 3" TSS 9.5's.

The Lung

My osage and butternut box that I got from Spring Creek is one of the best turkey calls I've ever spent money on.
"Dear Lord, may our will be pure and our aim be true. Amen"

jmerchant1

Haven't tried many but the Lynch Foolproof gets my vote. Brought several gobblers to their deathbeds with it and I'm no expert caller.

BTH

Jeff White's field grade calls sound very good to my ear. Several videos on his FB page. Especially the Chakte viga over blk limba.
Phil 4:13

HFultzjr