OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: A legends Push-Pin  (Read 3394 times)

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
Re: A legends Push-Pin
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2022, 08:50:26 AM »
Huge fan of Dick Kirby myself ..he was a turkey hunting pioneer..way ahead of his time

Dick was successful with licensing call makers designs under his marketing and distribution ...Niel Cost was one DD adams a another ..some of the calls designs were absolutely amazing

David Loftis told me ... personally...Dick and him were working on something together many...many years ago but it didn't work out for some reason or another ...That looks like David Loftis call ..I would definitely take good care of it ..I myself have a Perfection Game calls (Jim Clays company) version

Keep that call safe I've personally never seen one before

David I believe licensed out to others , and also sold outright under his name brand

Push pins have had a up and down thing for decades ... I could write book on it ..Dick Kirby was perhaps one of the biggest believers in the potential of the design ..Knight and Hale game calls (who I consider both those men as geniuses) also promoted the design and did alot of good work in the area

Not to ramle on ...that's a serious collector piece

Thanks Shanon, it spends 99% of its time in the display case. Take it out and play it once in a blue moon….be well.
“Solo hunter”