OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Sorry for the late start guys!!  (Read 968 times)

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
Sorry for the late start guys!!
« on: March 24, 2022, 12:50:36 PM »
Sorry about the late start on my part brothers. It's been a hectic last 2 months. My wife fell and broke her arm requiring surgery. Then her mother died, and we had to deal with not only the grief but manage the funeral arrangements and the family drama because my wife was the executor of the estate. Then of course, we had family in town staying with us.
But that's all behind us now, and I'm ready to hit the woods, hear some gobbles and kill some birds!! Best of luck brothers, slay some big toms and stay safe!!  :police: :firefighter: :icon_thumright: :fud: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey2:

Offline TrackeySauresRex

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
Re: Sorry for the late start guys!!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 08:52:09 PM »
I feel your pain my brother. My wife fractured her ankle hiking in the Blue Ridge mountains in October.  I had to slip into rescue mode and get her out, almost 2 miles in.  5 solid months of recovery., luckily no surgery.  November the whole house had COVID Bad!  Then the wife lost her parents just eight days apart in December.  A real Rough 6 months on my end as well. Better days are ahead. Prayers to the family JimBo.
  Now it’s time for us to kick some arse and win this thing! :smiley-char092:

B-Well All!
Johnny
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Offline Dr Juice

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 06:19:39 AM »
Sorry to hear about the bad news and hope all becomes brighter in your future. Good luck and be safe this season!

Offline Will

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 08:53:31 AM »
Sorry to hear about your luck Rut. Good luck this Spring my friend.

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2022, 03:11:18 PM »
Thanks guys!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Online Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2022, 06:50:37 PM »
Sorry about the late start on my part brothers. It's been a hectic last 2 months. My wife fell and broke her arm requiring surgery. Then her mother died, and we had to deal with not only the grief but manage the funeral arrangements and the family drama because my wife was the executor of the estate. Then of course, we had family in town staying with us.
But that's all behind us now, and I'm ready to hit the woods, hear some gobbles and kill some birds!! Best of luck brothers, slay some big toms and stay safe!!  :police: :firefighter: :icon_thumright: :fud: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey2:

So sorry my friend, God Bless you and your family. Best of luck, you deserve it….go get em….
“Solo hunter”