Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2022 Guns N Hoses contest entries

Started by RutnNStrutn, March 24, 2022, 12:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

This thread is ONLY for the photos and scores of our official contest entries!!
Please keep all congratulations to individual success stories.
When you enter a bird, make sure you have ALL the measurements and the correct pictures posted. These are the pictures that need to be posted.
1-Hunter/bird/stat sheet picture showing your Old Gobbler forum name, the date, weight of your bird, beard measurement, spur measurements, and score, preferably using the Guns N' Hoses score sheet.
2-Beard measurement picture with both ends of beard in picture. If need be, take a second picture of the end of the beard to show the exact measurement. Remember, only the longest beard of a multi-bearded gobbler counts towards your contest score.
3 and 4-Measurement pictures of each spur.
5-Weight picture including scale and at least part of the bird. If need be, take a second picture with a close up of the scale. If you do not take a picture of your gobbler on a scale, Old Gobbler will assign you 14 pounds as a default, or 10 pounds if it's a jake.

- If you kill another bird that is larger than just make sure you post that it is an upgrade for your bird.

- Before starting your season, please refer to the 2022 Official Contest Rules thread Old Gobbler posted.

- Please use the Gobblermatic Scoring Calculator for scoring to avoid errors.
http://oldgobbler.com/checkstation.htm

- Revised rules for 2022 - Team members need to post their own individual pictures to the contest entry thread and do it on a timely manner, soon after the kill, pictures not posted by members need to be reposted asap - this is to ensure there are no fake member profiles and there is no shenanigans.
- Contest pictures must be posted within 7 days of harvest and must clearly show the hunter in the picture with good precise and accurate measurements, with a sheet of paper with the screen name, date of harvest and written measurements.

Thebody

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

Thebody

More

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

RutnNStrutn

3-25-22
SC Eastern

19 lb's 15 oz's
10-15/16" beard
1" spurs
Score - 61.8125

It was difficult taking pictures when I was the only one in camp, but here they are!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Thebody

I am having issues converting pics.  I also wish I'd printed out the sheets!  This is for the Rio, I'll try and convert all the fl pics soon

Thebody

NW FL.  It's a late entry, I posted the stats, but couldn't get the pics up in time.

Thebody

Thebody

Thebody

RutnNStrutn

TheBody's Old Gobbler score.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Bclarke

Bclark - 4/13/22 20.65lbs , 11 in beard, 1.25in rt spur .5 lt spur- total 60.15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bclarke

Scale

Bclarke

Beard