Previous topic - Next topic

mspaci

fishr64

Yoder409

Long box:  Primos Battleship

Short box: Primos Heartbreaker

Pot call: Anything Cody
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

tal

KH135 plastic tube call. All that was readily available for years.

hootgobbleyelpgobble

I do love my Olt crow call as a locator. It is loud as hell when I need it to be.

johnnyk2000

Primos power crystal. The Purple heart striker that came with it sure is nice but I like to run a Dymond  wood. Sure aint purdy but that joker has called in a few birds

RS

Lohman 870 box call - The 1st turkey call I bought in the 1980s and is still consistently calling in gobblers.

Primos Will Primos model (WP-1) mouth call - I've tried dozens of calls from both large and small makers and this one is by far easier for me to use than any I have tried.

boatpaddle

Primos power crystal...
Still have purpleheart striker...

Retired & in the gun safe....

Man, if that thing could talk...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

packmule

Quote from: boatpaddle on March 24, 2022, 02:11:38 PM
Primos power crystal...
Still have purpleheart striker...

Retired & in the gun safe....

Man, if that thing could talk...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

That is a good one!

Rohm brothers walnut/poplar/cherry shortbox for me.

g8rvet

H.S. STRUT Hunter's Specialties Triple Glass Friction Call-just the first one I bought when I started really turkey hunting.  I have called a whole lot of birds in with it.

HS Raspy Old Hen mouth call.  Always in the vest, one I always try - have finished a lot of birds with it. 

Mystic No Chalk box call.  First turkey call I ever bought.  Probably in the late 70s early 80s.  Long before I ever really got serious about turkey hunting.  Called in 2 Osceolas.  Don't use it much anymore, but always have it in the vest. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

ElkTurkMan

Another vote here for the on sided Primos Box Cutter.  A close second would be the HS Strut Lil Deuce Double glass pot call.   

rong

GobbleGitr

Ol' Yeller sla-tek was my first love; Primos Power Crystal and the Primos Lil' Heartbreaker served great tours of duty as well

jmart241

K&H Moonshiner, Ole Yeller and Primos Heartbreaker

Ol Yelper

Quaker Boy Grand Old Master box call. The older ones from the 80's and early 90's. I don't know about the newer ones, haven't heard any of them.