North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Don't look now............

Started by Yoder409, May 03, 2022, 09:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

But, we're currently in 1st place, boys.    :you_rock:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Meleagris gallopavo

I looked.  We're actually kicking some serious hind parts!  Way to go guys!  Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

POk3s

I went and did some adding up as well. I still hope to make it on one more hunt this season and maybe an upgrade, but these merriams typically don't score well!

Tom007

Way to go my friends. We walk silently and carry a big stick..... :fud:
"Solo hunter"

Mossyguy

harleytom

You midwest and northern guys are tearing them up right now. Keep upgrading our scores we are in a great position. Heck of a team effort here!

Meleagris gallopavo

Don't look now but zsully just posted a beast in the harvest thread!  Delmar's bird should score well too at 25 lbs.

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Yoder409

Killerz keep doin' what killerz gonna do.    :you_rock:

Should we start ragging on the G.O.A.T.S. just yet ???    :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Happy

Bring it on gentlemen.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

zsully

A_jabbo and I were back at it again this morning and another goodun got to wear a Pennsylvania green ankle bracelet. Don't look now but somebody might owe us a pair of stories and an upgrade! No doubt about it, this mornings hunt was a top 5 of all time kind of hunt. INSANE turkey hunt!!!!!

Tom007

Quote from: zsully on May 05, 2022, 11:32:51 AM
A_jabbo and I were back at it again this morning and another goodun got to wear a Pennsylvania green ankle bracelet. Don't look now but somebody might owe us a pair of stories and an upgrade! No doubt about it, this mornings hunt was a top 5 of all time kind of hunt. INSANE turkey hunt!!!!!

Way to go guys, keep em coming........
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Quote from: Happy on May 05, 2022, 08:05:43 AM
Bring it on gentlemen.

I think we already did that.

Look at the scores.    ::)
PA elitist since 1979

Happy

True... but your at 9 birds already and we are at 8. Just something to mull on.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club