Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Boys we is killers!

Started by reflexl, March 15, 2022, 09:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

I have been combing through the bird pics and I think that aside from being a bunch of cut ups we have a bunch of straight up killers. If we do get the birds turned in we might actually do pretty good.

Happy

Don't forget good looking. Soon as I drop 5 more pounds I will be at my fightin' weight and it will be game on.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GobbleNut

Quote from: Happy on March 15, 2022, 09:56:32 AM
Don't forget good looking. Soon as I drop 5 more pounds I will be at my fightin' weight and it will be game on.

Yeah, me too,...except you need to add a 2 in front of that 5 in my case...  ;D

In addition, in the "boys we is killers" statement, using the word "we" might not be totally inclusive for at least one of us...but that guy is good at choosing excellent teammates!   :toothy12:  :angel9:

Happy

I hope Gums and noses are ok. Seems like they are still awestruck by our pregrame warmups.

eggshell

I need a little help, how do I score these?

Tom007

Looks "Fishy" to me......lol
"Solo hunter"

eggshell

On my screen the picture is stretched out...is it on everyone else's. Makes the fish look skinny.

Happy

Looks good on my screen. I am on tapatalk though

reflexl

You fillet them and send them to me!

GobbleNut

Quote from: eggshell on March 21, 2022, 07:14:26 AM
I need a little help, how do I score these?

A little short on weight and beard length, but that first one has got some serious spurs on his back!   :D
...Looks like someone is about to have a fish fry!   :you_rock:

eggshell

The fun thing is I turkey hunt this farm this river runs through and can often listen to gobblers as I fish