OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Runners take your mark.  (Read 934 times)

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
Runners take your mark.
« on: March 14, 2022, 10:54:03 AM »
Tomorrow morning will throw open the doors to the 2022 Spring Turkey season in Mississippi and 4 of your Roaring 20's team mates should be heading to the woods, fields and river bottoms after the greatest game bird on this planet. We are absolutely blessed here in this country to be able to hunt this amazing bird and engage in a battle of strategy, wits and survival instincts with him.

To all taking afield, Stay Safe, Have Fun, Kill Gobblers.

Cheers  ;D

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Offline zelmo1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • Take a Newbie Hunting
Re: Runners take your mark.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 01:12:00 PM »
Get em boys. I am living vicariously through you for 6 weeks. Hammer them good and be safe.

Offline 3seasons

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 09:05:11 PM »
Yes sir good luck to everyone and everyone stay safe. 

Offline xarcher

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 07:26:26 AM »
Mates,
Sorry I haven't posted much so far.  I am retired, but ironically been very busy.  Been in FL since late Feb umpiring college softball spring training games and am on the field anywhere from 10-12 hours per day.  But I am taking off this Saturday and Sunday for ..... you guessed it.... a bit of turkey hunting.  Will be in a WMA Saturday morning.  Got some intel on a couple of places so still not sure exactly where I will be.  But does it really matter?  Good luck to all.  Stay safe.  Now where did I put that alligator repellant???

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

Offline TKE921

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 09:07:30 AM »
Congrats to the members who have already whacked a bird.  Youth season in VA starts this weekend and season for the rest of us begins on the 9th.  I have been super busy the last month or so, but finally got my things together yesterday, just have to spray some permethrin when the stupid wind lays down.

Good luck to everyone on the team!