Started by 4nolz2, March 12, 2022, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4nolz2

Both tss #9s,sp-10 40 yards 10" target,Jebs HiVoltage .675

Looks like a tie

4nolz2

4nolz2

the Ward

Both patterns look great. Is the Federal shell that much longer than the Nitro? 

4nolz2

Quote from: the Ward on March 12, 2022, 11:48:17 PM
Both patterns look great. Is the Federal shell that much longer than the Nitro?

Yes I wondered about it but it cycled ok

potter

Both look the same.  I liked the ease of ordering from federal.  And the factthat they will not leak.  Still would like to buy from nitro. Being a little company.  But they need to improve.  That being said it's great to have federal making tss for the 10 fans. 

potter

I forgot to add .675 wow that's the tightest choke I heard of for the 10.  Who makes it?

4nolz2

Jebs High Voltage.I agree with you about Nitro.

mcw3734

Quote from: potter on March 19, 2022, 10:01:49 PM
Both look the same.  I liked the ease of ordering from federal.  And the factthat they will not leak.  Still would like to buy from nitro. Being a little company.  But they need to improve.  That being said it's great to have federal making tss for the 10 fans.

Thank you for posting. I'm pleased to see that there is another option to buy 10-gauge TSS. I've used Nitro and still have about a dozen shells. I also had an issue with some leaking buffer. Now granted, I wrote to them and they were fantastic about 'making it right'. Still, I wandered if that was just a one-time occurrence, but sounds like I wasn't alone.

4nolz2

I think they've corrected the issue or guys reseal them on arrival.Great people for sure not a dis.

Old Gobbler

What's the fps on those federals ?
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

4nolz2