OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Just sayin' hey....

Started by NCStrutter, May 14, 2011, 07:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCStrutter

Hello folks. I just joined the forum and wanted to say hello.  My name is Jeff Parker and I'm from Currituck, NC.  I'm a small time call maker but enjoying the success nonetheless. A little about myself... I'm in the U.S. Coast Guard and still serving after 27 years.  I enjoy all types of hunting with my #1 passion being the pursuit of old glory head!  I've been making calls for several years and that's where you'll find me if not at work or in the woods.  I look forward to learning from ya'll.  Thanks for having me aboard!  This looks like an awesome place to talk "Wild Turkey"  :thanks:

This is a very funny emoticon... this is "exactly" what I did standing over top of two dead  longbeards this spring...                                   :jackson: :z-guntootsmiley: :jackson:

Jeffro
"For it is in the Woods, Marshes, and Fields that Retrievers make thier own legends and become our Heroes"

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

JVA54

Basser69

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

harvester

Woodsman4God

turkey slayer

spurman

:hello99:  Welcome Jeff, If you love talking turkey and fooling old long beards you came to the right place.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE