Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Firin' the First Volley In the Battle

Started by GobbleNut, March 09, 2022, 10:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Don't know if you fellers are aware of it yet, but your teammate zelmo1 (Al) has challenged us GOATS! to a personal battle as to which of our teams will do the best in the contest.  I really don't know what got into him thinking you boys could compete with the likes of us, but he has done committed to the jackhammer full of butt whoopin' we are commencin' to bestow upon your sorry bee-hines! 

Don't be too hard on him now. He just apparently suffered from a moment of mental confusion.  You might want to have him checked out, though,...either by a psychiatrist or for some sort of dementia problem.  Gotta be one or the other....   ;D :angel9:

FullChoke

Challenge ACCEPTED.

Y'all can get back to eatin' grass and we'll get back to eatin' GOATS.

Cheers  ;D

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Happy

You boys may come running into this melee but a can promise you that you will at least be dragging a leg leaving!

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

zelmo1

FullChoke

Quote from: Happy on March 10, 2022, 01:24:27 PM
You boys may come running into this melee but a can promise you that you will at least be dragging a leg leaving!
I agree. The only leg that we will be dragging away from this fracas will have a hoof on it.

Cheers  ;D

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Happy

Happy

Just remember, GOATS always wind up standing tall on top of the pile.

zelmo1

You guys have your place, goat steaks are pretty good  :funnyturkey:

reflexl

The GOATS are going to offer a service to the Boring 20s.
You place your order for what kind of bird you want and we go a get it for you. We are trying to demonstrate or extreme sportsmanship.

zelmo1

Tell me where and when bubba, I will be there. Just show up and shoot one, that's the polar opposite of my hunts, lol. Dont offer if you cant provide the results.  :funnyturkey: