turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Marlin's island of "Misfit" toys

Started by paboxcall, March 09, 2022, 01:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paboxcall

A thread just for the misfits, post your pics!

Here's a pair...mora over black gum, and chakte viga over black limba. Each of those rails has a few different turkeys. The misfit is a fantastic box call design with an amazing range of turkey talk.

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

sbbow

Those are some sharp looking boxes congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatpaddle

A pair of beauties...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

OldSwamper

Purpleheart/cedar and bloodwood/beech.  Either one of these will hunt

paboxcall

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Very nice pair of misfits, Swamper!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

vt35mag

HookedonHooks

Today actually happened to be mail day for the "Misfit" in the middle. Seems to fit right in.

bowbird87

paboxcall

vt35mag

Quote from: HookedonHooks on March 10, 2022, 10:18:45 AM

Today actually happened to be mail day for the "Misfit" in the middle. Seems to fit right in.

You should change your handle from HookedonHooks to HookedonMahoe

Nice looking calls

MDTOM84

I've got a few

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

paboxcall

Ridge

Quote from: paboxcall on March 09, 2022, 01:16:18 PM
A thread just for the misfits, post your pics!

Here's a pair...mora over black gum, and chakte viga over black limba. Each of those rails has a few different turkeys. The misfit is a fantastic box call design with an amazing range of turkey talk.

If you ever want to let go of or trade that chakte via for another of Marlin's calls, please let me know.

greencop01

They all must sound as good as they look.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!