OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

ISO: 870 Express 16ga

Started by limhnger, March 09, 2022, 11:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

limhnger

As stated looking for a 870 16ga with rem choke barrel. They're out there just hard to find. I'm sure someone in here has one they'd part with. Thanks..

runngun

I bought the 1st one that I ever seen,  870 WINGMASTER  16 gauge with 28 inch barrel, but it has a fixed full barrel. Looks brand new, think I only gave $175 for it.  There's deals out there, just be patient and you can find one.

Have a good one
          Bo

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Gmed

The "Gun Rack" in Kingsport TN had a used one on the shelf yesterday. Had a little spot or two of surface rust on the barrel but looked mechanically sound. I didn't give it a thorough going over because I was only mildly interested. Looked like a 26" barrel but can't even be positive of that. Think they had $499.00 on price tags (the reason I wasn't interested lol).

limhnger

Quote from: Gmed on April 18, 2022, 10:24:43 PM
The "Gun Rack" in Kingsport TN had a used one on the shelf yesterday. Had a little spot or two of surface rust on the barrel but looked mechanically sound. I didn't give it a thorough going over because I was only mildly interested. Looked like a 26" barrel but can't even be positive of that. Think they had $499.00 on price tags (the reason I wasn't interested lol).

Thanks..