Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Won’t be long now!

Started by Mossyguy, March 02, 2022, 08:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossyguy

Here in Mississippi our season starts on the 15th...I've got a few longbeards located so hopefully they will stick around.

Tom007

My NJ season opens April 25h, then New York opens May 1.  Can't wait to get at them.....good luck
"Solo hunter"

Delmar ODonnell

I'm nipping at the bit to get out. 11 more days before Mississippi's opener! Can't wait to get this thing rolling, gentlemen!

Tom007

Best of luck, get us on the board early......
"Solo hunter"

POk3s

Mossyguy, not sure if it's just me that can't see your pics of everyone...but I wish I could!

I'm flying out to southern florida tomorrow after work! I drew the second hunt on a wma. Seems crazy to be starting this early in the spring but here we go! My first time after a black wing!

Tom007

Good luck on a long spurred Osceola.......
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Quote from: POk3s on March 03, 2022, 04:37:55 PM
Mossyguy, not sure if it's just me that can't see your pics of everyone...but I wish I could!

I'm flying out to southern florida tomorrow after work! I drew the second hunt on a wma. Seems crazy to be starting this early in the spring but here we go! My first time after a black wing!

Go git 'em !!!!

Hope you packed a ThermaCell !!   :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

zsully

Well shoot. If your hunting I better get my crap together and get the scoring threads up. I thought I still had some time! Good grief I'm jealous!