turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Binoculars for Turkey Hunting.

Started by WildTigerTrout, March 04, 2022, 01:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragin-cajun

zeiss is coming out w/ a 8x40 SFL that has the specs of a 8x32.. pricey but should be something to consider if ur a glass snob like me  :wave:
Wild Turkey

slave601

I use a vortex monocular and love it. It has a lanyard for it so I wear it around my neck. A lot lighter than binoculars
"thinnin the flock"

lunghit

Quote from: ragin-cajun on June 14, 2022, 07:36:13 AM
zeiss is coming out w/ a 8x40 SFL that has the specs of a 8x32.. pricey but should be something to consider if ur a glass snob like me  :wave:
Those look real nice. I'd love to get the 10x32 but can't justify them for the eastern woods I hunt. The Vortex 8x32 I have are really nice but I'm sure the Zeiss are no comparison
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

PALongspur

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 13, 2022, 11:44:46 AM
Quote from: J-Shaped on March 11, 2022, 09:48:43 PM
Kowa 6.5x32 BD Wide Angle. Was looking to get away from carrying a big pair of 10x42s that were too much in the woods and these have fit the bill perfectly the last couple of seasons. So much so, I rarely use my 10x42s for deer hunting anymore.

https://www.kowaoptic.com/kowa-bdii32-6-5xd-binocular-6-5x32-wide-angle
Too many people focus on magnification and not clarity, color, field of view, and brightness. Should be alot more 6-7 power binos on the market when talking about eastern hunting very few need 8 let alone 10x.

:z-winnersmiley:

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk