Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

On the Board!

Started by GobbleNut, March 20, 2022, 06:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

It looks like Randy has got us off to a good start!  Congrats are in order to our teammate.  Hopefully, his good luck is just the beginning for the team! 
Way to go, Randy!   :icon_thumright:

reflexl

crow

Yes Sir, nice job Randy

eggshell

:happy0064: Way to go and congrats to Randy for putting us on the board

timberjack86

GobbleNut

Breaking news:  it appears that avidnwoutdoorsman has tagged his Arizona gobbler.  I sure report and stories to come when he is available.  Unfortunately, his hunting partner (me) wussed-out and went home early and empty-handed.  Apparently, I need to get an attitude adjustment for the rest of the season.   ;D :D

eggshell

Are we going to have to set up a counseling session with you? I know a couple guys will be available for appointments about mid May!

Happy

I ain't gonna bring a counseling couch. Sounds like once Gobblenut lays down and gets comfortable he doesn't want to get back up.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GobbleNut

Quote from: eggshell on April 11, 2022, 03:49:27 PM
Are we going to have to set up a counseling session with you? I know a couple guys will be available for appointments about mid May!

Quote from: Happy on April 11, 2022, 03:57:49 PM
I ain't gonna bring a counseling couch. Sounds like once Gobblenut lays down and gets comfortable he doesn't want to get back up.

Would you please plan on some sessions with me.  Apparently I need them!  They say that the killer instinct starts to fade in one's "twilight years".  I am beginning to fear that that may be the case for me.  If I fall asleep in the middle of counseling, just go kill a couple of gobblers while I'm napping...   ;D