turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Apex Ammo

Started by ssramage, March 01, 2022, 11:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssramage

Looks like they just loaded a bunch of inventory on their site. I was able to pick up a few boxes of the limited edition 8-10 blend for 20 gauge.

hootgobbleyelpgobble

They must have sold out quickly. I just scrolled through the 20 ga inventory and it appears all is already sold out minus the Ol'Tom Blends.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: hootgobbleyelpgobble on March 01, 2022, 11:47:55 AM
They must have sold out quickly. I just scrolled through the 20 ga inventory and it appears all is already sold out minus the Ol'Tom Blends.

Out of the 12 that I wanted as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ssramage

Quote from: hootgobbleyelpgobble on March 01, 2022, 11:47:55 AM

Dang. Glad I jumped on it then. I was able to get some of the Ninjas from Woodhaven this week and the blends from Apex this morning. Looks like I'll have a patterning day soon!

gobblerguide

I have 5 boxes of 20 ga Apex tss 9 for sale 265.00shipped to your door.  Tony Mitchell 4058189221
Worse than the bird flu on gobblers!

yelpaholic

Circle L farm supply on facebook they have 12 guage 3 inch an 3.5 apex

Gobbler428

Found some Apex 20ga #9's at SOPRO Gear last week. Don't know what all they have in stock but might be worth your time to take a look.

KJV0480

Presleys Outdoors had some in both 12 and 20 gauge online the other day.