OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Can not find anything in 410 anyone seen anywhere to buy it ?

Started by bcuda, February 11, 2022, 05:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcuda

I only have 10 rounds only of federal TSS .410 to have my grandson turkey hunt for his first time.

I just bought the Rossi tuffy Turkey for Him and need some cheaper shells for him to shoot and get
used to it but cant find anything at all.
Anyone know where I can get some ?

nhbones

410 Gauge Shotgun Ammunition | 410 Waterfowl Ammo | Mack's Prairie Wings

https://www.mackspw.com/shooting/shotgun-ammunition/410-gauge

TSS for 56.99

They had some winchester XX for 17.99...keep checking

lunghit

"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Spark352

Rogers seems to have some federal TSS in stock. I've used them in the past with no issues. Normally quick shipping as well. Local stores in NW Florida are starting to get a few boxes in stock so you may want to pop in a few stores near you.

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/federal-premium-heavyweight-tss-turkey-loads-410-gauge-3-7-8oz-1100fps

bcuda

I have a couple boxes of the Federal TSS,
but need some of the regular lead shot cheaper stuff
for my Grandson to shoot and get used to first.
The aguila brand I am kind of leary about.

nam0006

Ammoseek.com you will still end up paying $1/shell plus shipping but better than target practice with tss. I had the same issue just keep searching after a week or 2 I happen to find them in stock at rogers sporting goods and optics planet and was able to get a few boxes for a reasonable price. You can ask to be notified when they are back in stock on most sites.

Spark352

bcuda

TonyTurk

I just checked federalpremium.com, they have the 410 top gun loads in 7.5 shot for $18.99 a box.  A little pricey but they do have them.

Rogers also has them right now but not individual boxes, you have o buy a whole case.