OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Longbeard XR Available?

Started by BDeal, February 28, 2022, 09:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDeal

Does anyone know where this can be found? I'm looking for 6 shot.

Thanks!!

Squidkid

Seems as tho Winchester is too busy gouging people on .223 and 9mm to make any turkey rounds again this year.

valleyoaks

So true as dont even see winchester shotgun ammo in my parts

DMTJAGER

I made a dumber than dumb move and went pattern testing in early March thinking I could score 2 or 3 boxes to replace the ones I would use up  (like I did last year) and much to my deep regret I was wrong. I have stopped by my local Cabela's and BP 3-5x WEEKLY since 1st week of March till yesterday and never saw a single box of 12ga 3.5" WLBXR's

ONCE saw a few boxes of 12ga 3" but not a single box of 12ga 3.5". Not saying they never had any just not the 40-60% of the days of the week I went there they didn't.

Got concerned figured didn't cost any $$$ to check Gunbroker at about 11:20ish pm about 10 days ago and stumbled onto a action for 100 12ga 3.5" 2oz #5 WLBXR shells for $28 a box or $280 before S&tax and bid the minimum and to my shock and delight won.

Considering pattern testing of any kind is over for now until I can buy another 200 rounds if I limit my shooting to confirming my Swampfox Kingslayers zero at 40 yards on my three dedicated turkey guns I'll have enough shells to last for years and years. But I do dearly love pattering my turkey guns but that's all done and over with until shells become more readily available.