OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayer Request

Started by Master Gobbie, February 24, 2022, 12:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Gobbie

Last Friday, I resigned from my position at work. Walking away from the most money I've ever made in my life, it was the hardest but also easiest decision I made. During my career I put all my faith in those around me, only to be let down in ever way imaginable.

I have been following Dr. Charles Stanley and his devotionals for six months now and it all led up to the point of me resigning and taking a new path, placing my faith in Him and following His direction for my life.

And now today it was confirmed that my wife is pregnant again with what will be our 5th child. And you know what? I'm not worried one bit, my faith has never been stronger and hasn't wavered.

My prayer request is not for me and our situation, but that I may witness to others what unwavering faith looks like.

Thank you
Proverbs  3: 5-6

ClayR089

What an incredible perspective to have on your situation. Thank you for sharing. Will be praying that prayer for you and myself. God bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misfire

I will offer up prayers for you and your family. Prayers to strengthen your faith and ability to preach His gospel and to open the eyes and ears of those you talk with.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net