OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What are you feeling right now?

Started by mmims, June 06, 2011, 09:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmims

Was on Facebook last night and yes I am on Facebook, I decided to write just how I was feeling right now...I wrote...
"Tired, Weary and Frustrated....But, I have this friend! Hope has wings!"
How are you feeling right now?

Hebrews 4:16
"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."

Bro. Mike

redarrow

Apprehensive . Heading to the vet .today to have my buddy put down.So very thankful I have the Redeemer to call upon in my time of sorrow.

Roostem33

Just a little on the angry side, I knew there was a reason I needed to sit down at the computer. The Holy Spirit led me here, Praise God for the cool down!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002

The past week... weighed down by the press of the world, the flesh, and the devil.  A very heavy, squashing weight this time.  Also a bit of personal disorientation.  But during my preparation Saturday night for Sunday's Bible class, the Lord graciously reminded me of who He is and who He has made me.  He got me back on track and lifted the weight.

Mike, Heb 4:16 is another breath of fresh air.  Thank you for your post, and thanks be to God!