OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sitka turkey vest

Started by skimerhorn, February 16, 2022, 09:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skimerhorn

Just saw that sitar is gonna release a turkey vest? Anybody else heard about this?

Trl91

Haven't seen it in person, but saw a post from David Halloran's facebook page that he partnered with them in creating it and/or releasing it. Would love to get hands on it.

PaLmbHngr

Anxious to see it. I think that there clothes are worth the money.

skimerhorn

Quote from: Trl91 on February 16, 2022, 09:36:26 PM
Haven't seen it in person, but saw a post from David Halloran's facebook page that he partnered with them in creating it and/or releasing it. Would love to get hands on it.
that's where I saw it to

jordanz7935

Yes i heard through the grapevine few weeks ago... i believe they're coming out with a whole line of turkey gear. Be on the lookout for a vest alternative as well. Should be some good stuff, glad to see they enlisted some good help designing it!

hunter85

Sitka and turkey vest, I bet that thing will have a $800 price tag.

Dtrkyman

Well I would think it would be released at the NWTF convention this week?  Watching some videos their subalpine pattern blends really well  in the turkey woods!

Maybe a chest harness bino pack set up to?

I am interested!

TauntoHawk

Quote from: hunter85 on February 16, 2022, 10:09:26 PM
That was my first thought was good lord what will that cost

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mossberg90MN

I do use there clothes for deer hunting. That goretex technology is hard to beat.

Hopefully it's legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trl91

Quote from: hunter85 on February 16, 2022, 10:09:26 PM

I'm guessing $299-350, but who knows. Overpriced regardless I'll stick to the tat'r 2

Dtrkyman

I saw a snap shot of it on another forum but it was small and you couldn't tell muc.  Come on this is a turkey forum who is at the show?

Post a video or something.

7shooter

Quote from: Dtrkyman on February 17, 2022, 02:11:55 PM
I saw a snap shot of it on another forum but it was small and you couldn't tell muc.  Come on this is a turkey forum who is at the show?

I agree, we need more info. Was set in the new Ol Tom vest but this may swing it for me.

Jordan121787

Quote from: Dtrkyman on February 17, 2022, 02:11:55 PM

Have a link to it?

7shooter

Anxious to see if it will hold 4 pots, I would think so if Halloran helped design it.