turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How do you manage your time

Started by misfire, February 14, 2022, 01:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

"Be careful, then, how you live – not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time."  Ephesians 5:15-16a

Do you ever feel like there's just not enough time in each day?

Well, remember we all have the same amount of time: one hundred sixty-eight hours a week, twenty-four hours a day.

The key is making the most of our time. And folks, this is not just a practical issue. It's a spiritual one, as well.

Today's Scripture says, "Be careful, then, how you live, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time."

So how do you do that?

List the top three to five priorities of your life. This list will help you prioritize how you spend your time.
Concentrate on what's most important, and focus on those things. As you approach each day, write down the most important thing you need to do, commit to do it, then go to the second most important thing and so on.
In order to live the successful life, effective time management is a key discipline.

The first step may simply be paying attention to what consumes most of your time. Start there and ask God for help building the discipline of time management.

My friends, life is short – are you making the most of yours?
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

gaswamp

Quote from: misfire on February 14, 2022, 01:48:33 PM
"Be careful, then, how you live – not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time."  Ephesians 5:15-16a

Do you ever feel like there's just not enough time in each day?

Well, remember we all have the same amount of time: one hundred sixty-eight hours a week, twenty-four hours a day.

The key is making the most of our time. And folks, this is not just a practical issue. It's a spiritual one, as well.

Today's Scripture says, "Be careful, then, how you live, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time."

So how do you do that?

List the top three to five priorities of your life. This list will help you prioritize how you spend your time.
Concentrate on what's most important, and focus on those things. As you approach each day, write down the most important thing you need to do, commit to do it, then go to the second most important thing and so on.
In order to live the successful life, effective time management is a key discipline.

The first step may simply be paying attention to what consumes most of your time. Start there and ask God for help building the discipline of time management.

My friends, life is short – are you making the most of yours?

pretty challenging devotional on a forum where most guys time and resource priority is all things turkey and not God

misfire

And I am just as guilty as most of them. Time to change priorities.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

mountainhunter1

Good word Misfire! If folks are being honest, this message is for all of us. I have been really trying to improve in this area myself of recent and appreciate you keeping the iron hot on that matter for me with this devotional.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

lacire

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr