OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The GOATS (Temporary Thread For Harassing Other Teams and Such...)

Started by GobbleNut, February 13, 2022, 08:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

Banner version X
I now included a version XI for comparison

reflexl

Quote from: Bowguy on February 15, 2022, 02:27:30 PM
Quote from: reflexl on February 15, 2022, 01:16:32 PM
I am trying to figure out how come everyone on GOATS is good looking and the rest of the teams is so ugly. I guess I will ponder on that.
Well some guys got brains and others the looks

Good answer!

reflexl

Quote from: FullChoke on February 13, 2022, 12:46:36 PM
O.L.D. G.O.A.T.S.  Often Living Delusionally Going Out Afraid To Shoot.

Oh yeah, great name.

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke
Jealous.............

guesswho

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 13, 2022, 01:19:04 PM
Good thing multibeards don't count. I see you recruited GuessWho to carry the rest of you wanna be's on his back. He hunts exclusively on turkey farms where the pen raised birds are genetically engineered to produce multiple beards, and are fed a strict diet of steroid laced corn before they are turned loose on the farm.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Some state DNR's have paid Youtubers to promote their states.   Florida paid me to move in 1993, their turkey farm was dwindling.   Then five years ago Alabama paid me to relocate to Georgia for the same reason.  I lived on White Trash Drive in Georgia for one turkey season and they changed the name of my street.   If the GOATS need a high scoring bird to put this contest out of reach, I have their back.  But with the lineup Ive seen on the GOATS versus the other teams I figure I won't even have to put on my Crocs!     
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

reflexl

Quote from: guesswho on February 15, 2022, 06:57:22 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 13, 2022, 01:19:04 PM
Good thing multibeards don't count. I see you recruited GuessWho to carry the rest of you wanna be's on his back. He hunts exclusively on turkey farms where the pen raised birds are genetically engineered to produce multiple beards, and are fed a strict diet of steroid laced corn before they are turned loose on the farm.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Some state DNR's have paid Youtubers to promote their states.   Florida paid me to move in 1993, their turkey farm was dwindling.   Then five years ago Alabama paid me to relocate to Georgia for the same reason.  I lived on White Trash Drive in Georgia for one turkey season and they changed the name of my street.   If the GOATS need a high scoring bird to put this contest out of reach, I have their back.  But with the lineup Ive seen on the GOATS versus the other teams I figure I won't even have to put on my Crocs!     

Why did RutNStrutn cross the road?

He left the TP in his truck. :jackson:

guesswho

BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

FullChoke

Quote from: Happy on February 16, 2022, 01:37:50 PM
All the other teams must be in the denial phase now.
Denial?

G.O.A.T.S. are like a drunk bum sitting on a wet park bench across from a day care center, eating a hot dog with no hands. On the bench next to him is an empty pizza box containing a woman's brassiere, 4 galvanized deck screws and a Commodore's CD in a cracked jewel case. He smells like a melted baby's diaper full of Indian food and the catch tray under a Bug-Zapper behind a strip joint. He reaches behind his ear and pulls out a menthol cigarette butt with pink lipstick, lights it and takes one drag before it starts sputtering and goes out.

Denial? I think not.

Drops mike and walks off.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

guesswho

What did Mike ever do to you?

FullChoke- To choke to the maximum level.   Not like choking by missing a shot, but choking by unloading the gun at the target with no positive results!

Picking poor Mike back up off the floor.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: reflexl on February 14, 2022, 09:55:34 AM
So far it looks like the following teams will be playing:
Guns & Bozos
The Boring 20s
Team Turd Collectors
Team Sink Stoppers

I hope they know what turkeys look like. I can just see them measuring spurs on a ground hog.

I'm late to the party and resemble that remark  :TooFunny: Bravo!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

crow

Sounds like FullyWoke is some beatnik turkey poet from Grennich  Village,
probably buys salsa made in NY City and turkey hunts in Central Park,........ :)

reflexl

Quote from: FullChoke on February 16, 2022, 02:06:38 PM
Denial?

G.O.A.T.S. are like a drunk bum sitting on a wet park bench across from a day care center, eating a hot dog with no hands. On the bench next to him is an empty pizza box containing a woman's brassiere, 4 galvanized deck screws and a Commodore's CD in a cracked jewel case. He smells like a melted baby's diaper full of Indian food and the catch tray under a Bug-Zapper behind a strip joint. He reaches behind his ear and pulls out a menthol cigarette butt with pink lipstick, lights it and takes one drag before it starts sputtering and goes out.

Denial? I think not.

I like a good mystery! Let me guess the butler did it!!
What do I win?

reflexl

Since Roost aint playing he is going o let one of the other teams use his mascot.

randy6471

Quote from: FullChoke on February 16, 2022, 02:06:38 PM
Denial?

Denial? I think not.

Wow!! Don't hold back...tell us how you really feel! Good thing I have no feelings, cuz I'm pretty sure that woulda hurt one!