OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The GOATS (Temporary Thread For Harassing Other Teams and Such...)

Started by GobbleNut, February 13, 2022, 08:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: reflexl on February 14, 2022, 02:31:40 PM
I am just getting warmed up. Too bad Roost aint on another team.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

reflexl

Quote from: West Augusta on February 14, 2022, 07:51:54 PM
Quote from: Roost 1 on February 14, 2022, 06:34:36 PM
Quote from: eggshell on February 14, 2022, 04:58:44 PM
I see that dynasty banner and four time champion note and here's what I got to say about that. You can hang that banner after you beat the Goats, but for now it's just cheap talk. OGF ain't never seen a team like this and after this year may never again ( because we're apt to be banned as a team). We're coming for you and we're playing hard, we might even bribe your dog to come lay at our campfire. Keep your friends close and your dignity even closer, because both will be insulted. We might even win the turkey contest, but we're definitely winning the smack-fest...yeah brood on that!

6yrs in a row!!!! I got tired of updating my banner!!!!

Wasn't Dynasty like a soap opera back in the day?

Yes and bad one at that.

reflexl

We are going to have to level the playing field for our hapless competition. In order to keep things fair we need to post a picture so they know what turkeys look like. Here is a nice trophy turkey. I hope this helps you fellers.

eggshell

Gobblenut made the point he had seen some of us and wasn't sure what the rest of the crew looked like. Here's an appropriate picture of me with my 2021 fall gobbler., my second passion

eggshell

Oh and one more thing....In case some of you don't know, i was shot while turkey hunting in 2009. So, this spring keep this image in mind and hunt safe

Bowguy

Quote from: eggshell on February 15, 2022, 10:11:44 AM
Oh and one more thing....In case some of you don't know, i was shot while turkey hunting in 2009. So, this spring keep this image in mind and hunt safe

Wow glad you're ok eggshell.

reflexl

Happy

This be me. The other thing is a turkey someone let me get my picture taken with.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Bowguy

:z-winnersmiley:
Quote from: Happy on February 15, 2022, 11:49:34 AM
This be me. The other thing is a turkey someone let me get my picture taken with.

What the heck? You ain't living up to your namesake, ain't looking very happy

Bowguy

Quote from: eggshell on February 15, 2022, 09:51:15 AM
Gobblenut made the point he had seen some of us and wasn't sure what the rest of the crew looked like. Here's an appropriate picture of me with my 2021 fall gobbler., my second passion

At his age he's lucky he can see anything without giant glasses. Speaking of bad vision.  My ex wife had bad eyes once. She got em fixed and left within a week. Always wondered about that

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

TauntoHawk

This one made me work for the opportunity to get a picture with him last year.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

crow

Quote from: Happy on February 15, 2022, 11:49:34 AM

Was this taken during the covid toilet paper shortage

reflexl

I am trying to figure out how come everyone on GOATS is good looking and the rest of the teams is so ugly. I guess I will ponder on that.

Bowguy

Quote from: reflexl on February 15, 2022, 01:16:32 PM
I am trying to figure out how come everyone on GOATS is good looking and the rest of the teams is so ugly. I guess I will ponder on that.
Well some guys got brains and others the looks