OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The GOATS (Temporary Thread For Harassing Other Teams and Such...)

Started by GobbleNut, February 13, 2022, 08:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Our goal is just to keep the majority of this ship above water and if we try real hard we may be able to slide in one notch above last place. In all honesty the goal of this team is to have fun, harass everyone and enjoy the spring season to the fullest. That includes all the other teams. Whoever wins it, wins it. We have elected Gobblenut as captain so you know we are already playing dangerously.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GobbleNut

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 13, 2022, 01:19:04 PM
Good thing multibeards don't count. I see you recruited GuessWho to carry the rest of you wanna be's on his back. He hunts exclusively on turkey farms where the pen raised birds are genetically engineered to produce multiple beards, and are fed a strict diet of steroid laced corn before they are turned loose on the farm.

Yeah, I am already plotting a plan (it's called "bribery") to get Shannon to go back to allowing multi-beards now that we talked Ronnie into joining up.  Our team definitely needs something to make up for me somehow...    :D

Also good to see some of the OG "riff-raff" finding their way over here, too!... ;D

TauntoHawk

Wait were trying to win this thing? I only agreed to join because participating in a contest will ensure I only shoot the stubbiest of spurred 2yr olds all year and won't get into trouble dropping anything else off at the taxidermist. 

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Happy

Just want to say good move Gobblenut on starting a smack talk thread as your first executive action. Moves like that will serve you well in the future I am sure. There i said something nice so I don't want to hear any complaining about how under appreciated you are.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Bowguy

GobbleNut, You seem to have assembled an awesome team w some strong guys. I know you'll all do well. Wish you luck this spring fellas.
Now about that harassment, should I post the pic of you wearing the skinny jeans?

West Augusta

Quote from: Bowguy on February 13, 2022, 06:10:28 PM
GobbleNut, You seem to have assembled an awesome team w some strong guys. I know you'll all do well. Wish you luck this spring fellas.
Now about that harassment, should I post the pic of you wearing the skinny jeans?

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:  Please don't
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

GobbleNut

:TooFunny:  Most of the team assembling was accomplished by the other guys.  They kind-of kept me hidden so the rest of the team wouldn't refuse to join up. 
...As for the skinny jeans picture, that must be a really old one.  It's been a few decades since I could fit into anything that would be described as "skinny".

And thanks for the well-wishes for our team.  Same to you and the other teams.  I hope all of you end up tying for second.   ;D :angel9:

Bowguy

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 13, 2022, 10:33:06 PM

:TooFunny:  Most of the team assembling was accomplished by the other guys.  They kind-of kept me hidden so the rest of the team wouldn't refuse to join up. 
...As for the skinny jeans picture, that must be a really old one.  It's been a few decades since I could fit into anything that would be described as "skinny".

And thanks for the well-wishes for our team.  Same to you and the other teams.  I hope all of you end up tying for second.   ;D :angel9:

Thanks GobbleNut lol

eggshell

Hey RutNStrut, I think I hunted one of your spots once. This is what came to the call.

reflexl

Boys,boys, boys-we need to go around and dump corn in front of all the other teams turkeys.

reflexl

I just realized you didn't add dynasty to our banner. Might as well add it now to save the trouble later!

eggshell

Quote from: reflexl on February 14, 2022, 08:29:46 AM
I just realized you didn't add dynasty to our banner. Might as well add it now to save the trouble later!

we can do that, but it might be more fun to let them think they might actually compete this spring and then crush them.

reflexl

Heads up- team guns and bozos already killed a bird. They stuck it in their freezer so they can pull it out and score it once season starts. Its a ringer. Rumor is 132 points. Here is a spy photo hacked off of RutnNstrutn's phone.

reflexl

Quote from: eggshell on February 14, 2022, 08:39:22 AM
Quote from: reflexl on February 14, 2022, 08:29:46 AM

we can do that, but it might be more fun to let them think they might actually compete this spring and then crush them.

true that. I don't want to totally dishearten them.

GobbleNut

I really like the direction this thread is going!
Sic 'em Teammates!
:newmascot: