OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: We doin' this again, fellers ??  (Read 3802 times)

Offline Mossyguy

Re: We doin' this again, fellers ??
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2022, 08:42:22 PM »
He secretly wants to be on this team…he just doesn’t want to admit it  :funnyturkey:

Online Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2022, 10:06:31 PM »
We don't need no second-string bench warmers.    :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline GobbleNut

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Southern New Mexico
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2022, 08:55:45 AM »
Might as well give it up, fellers.  The GOATS have arrived!   ;D :funnyturkey: :newmascot:

Whatcha doin' down here ???   Trolling for a little side bet action ???   Or just buddying up so The B's take it easy on all you old farts ??

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Well, I see you went and done it,...joined up fir yur butt whoopin!  I was tryin' to give you'ns a chance to save face by bowin' out while ya' had the chance,...but Noooo, ya' didn't take my warnin'!  The GOATS is about to warm up the jack hammer on you fellers! ...At least you gonna have company amongst them other teams. 
    ;D :angel9:

Online Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2022, 12:31:09 PM »
You hearin' this, boys ?????    :TooFunny:

Buch of Goofy Old Amateur Turkey Snoozers are fixing to hand us a but whoopin' ...........

:TooFunny:   :TooFunny:   :TooFunny:

I figure they better bring THEIR A-game and somebody else's, too.  Guess he ain't the GobbleNUT for no reason at all............   :toothy12:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline POk3s

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2022, 02:37:53 PM »
I’m in as well. This is just too much fun to miss!

I see the antics are starting early this year! That’s good because so is my season…florida bound in a few short weeks!!!

Offline GobbleNut

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Southern New Mexico
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2022, 05:42:30 PM »

Buch of Goofy Old Amateur Turkey Snoozers are fixing to hand us a but whoopin' ...........

I figure they better bring THEIR A-game and somebody else's, too.  Guess he ain't the GobbleNUT for no reason at all............   :toothy12:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:  "Goofy Old Amateur Turkey Snoozers"  ...Gotta admit, that's probably a more accurate description of our team,...at least for a couple of us!  Makes no difference, our mission is to give all the rest of you guys h*ll the entire contest.  You best be prepared!   :funnyturkey: :newmascot:

Offline Mossyguy

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2022, 07:12:11 PM »

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:  "Goofy Old Amateur Turkey Snoozers"  ...Gotta admit, that's probably a more accurate description of our team,...at least for a couple of us!  Makes no difference, our mission is to give all the rest of you guys h*ll the entire contest.  You best be prepared!   :funnyturkey: :newmascot:
[/quote]

Just make sure you have an ample supply of Geritol and that your wheelchair tires are aired up.

Online Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2022, 09:58:45 PM »

PA elitist since 1979

Offline GobbleNut

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Southern New Mexico
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2022, 04:27:43 PM »
Been mighty quiet over here fir the last few days...
What's wrong? ...The GOATS got ya' all skeert oft?...
   :funnyturkey: :newmascot:

Online Meleagris gallopavo

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
  • I struggle, but still succeed...
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2022, 06:02:01 PM »
Been mighty quiet over here fir the last few days...
What's wrong? ...The GOATS got ya' all skeert oft?...
   :funnyturkey: :newmascot:
I think our lack of response should be considered a lack of concern on our part, or at least mine. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Offline Mossyguy

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2022, 07:38:33 PM »
No concern from me…I’m trying to take it easy on him so he won’t have to hit his Life Alert button.

Online Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2022, 09:24:01 PM »
No concern from me…I’m trying to take it easy on him so he won’t have to hit his Life Alert button.

:TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979