OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A gift from my Godson, unreal

Started by Tom007, January 27, 2022, 08:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Quote from: Old Timer on January 28, 2022, 11:33:17 PM
Congrats! He gave it to you from his heart. A real blessing. Enjoy

Thank you, yes it's special. Be safe...
"Solo hunter"

EZ

Quote from: Tom007 on January 27, 2022, 08:40:58 PM
My godson Brian is an ardent Turkey hunter. I took him out when he was 13, and we coaxed a Tom into gun range, and he got him. He used my Benelli, the scope gave him the old Scope gash, but through the little dripping blood was tears of joy. This is a day I will never forget. Fast forward, he is quite an avid Turkey hunter today. Last year he started dabbling into making his own calls. Well today, he dropped off this one. Wow, it is a real beauty. He knows I like my Cody Spec One Slate, I mentioned to him I would love to get a Spec One in glass. This is his way of giving me that dream call, he even gave it a wooden sound board. It's so nice, I don't know if I want to rough it up. It probably will get in the woods this year, I owe it to him to lay it along side an old Tom's wrinkled head. This is a treasure, thought I would share it, thank you buddy......

Wow, that is really a cool treasure. Nothing could be better or more appropriate, than to have a pic (or many) with a big ole jellyhead laying right beside that call.

Tom007

Quote from: EZ on January 30, 2022, 07:24:33 AM
Quote from: Tom007 on January 27, 2022, 08:40:58 PM
My godson Brian is an ardent Turkey hunter. I took him out when he was 13, and we coaxed a Tom into gun range, and he got him. He used my Benelli, the scope gave him the old Scope gash, but through the little dripping blood was tears of joy. This is a day I will never forget. Fast forward, he is quite an avid Turkey hunter today. Last year he started dabbling into making his own calls. Well today, he dropped off this one. Wow, it is a real beauty. He knows I like my Cody Spec One Slate, I mentioned to him I would love to get a Spec One in glass. This is his way of giving me that dream call, he even gave it a wooden sound board. It's so nice, I don't know if I want to rough it up. It probably will get in the woods this year, I owe it to him to lay it along side an old Tom's wrinkled head. This is a treasure, thought I would share it, thank you buddy......

Yes sir T, it's a looker like your wing ones my friend......thx

Wow, that is really a cool treasure. Nothing could be better or more appropriate, than to have a pic (or many) with a big ole jellyhead laying right beside that call.
"Solo hunter"