OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Honey Hole Game Calls

Started by strut2, January 24, 2022, 11:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strut2

Hello Everyone. Like majority of you, turkey hunting is my passion and what I think about year round. I have been making mouth calls for quite awhile and with encouragement from friends and family, in 2019 me and two of my buddies started up Honey Hole Game Calls.

I just wanted to let you guys know that it's another option for some good quality calls made by passionate turkey hunters. I'm not much of a salesman, so with that, I wish you all the best of luck this spring!

If interested you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram. You guys might enjoy some of the clips and photos of my two oldest daughters' harvests these past couple years. God bless

aclawrence

Post up some pictures of your calls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strut2

Here is a photo of one of my favorite calls. It's a 3 reed call with a unique cut similar to a batwing.

strut2

This is another favorite of mine. It has been responsible for quite a few harvests.

You can find the calls at www.honeyholegamecalls.com   

I should have included that in my original post.

Another option we provide are "youth" mouth calls. I am finding a lot of adults with smaller palates are also taking a liking to them. We currently have 11 mouth calls available on our website and all 11 calls are available in "youth" size.

aclawrence

I like your website. It's really easy to navigate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MudCat

I got two of the Eye Candy mouth calls around Christmas time. I hope them sound as to to a gobbler as they do me. I am very happy with them.

strut2

Appreciate your feedback and wish you the best of luck this spring! Would enjoy seeing some pictures if you're able to connect this spring.

strum

I listened to the sound files and thought the Dirt Nap sounded the best to my ears.

strut2

Dirt Nap is a good one. I'm in the process of getting sound files of the newer mouth calls on the website. But in the meantime, there are some videos posted on on Facebook and Instagram with the newer mouth calls.