Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossberg SA-20 Owners - Please Comment..

Started by FL-Boss, January 10, 2022, 06:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL-Boss

SA-20 owners... does your charging/bolt handle rattle and fit real loose?  I have a new SA-20 and it rattles around, but doesn't seem to affect anything. I have shot the gun maybe 10 times.. all seems ok. Never flew out or anything.  I have some other similar Turkish made guns like SA-459, Tristars, etc... and they aren't as bad. Just curious...

Which Gun

I have two neither one is loose. One I rabbit hunt with been shot a lot no rattle.

kwild835

The SA-20 I had did have some play in the Charging handle.  No problems.  Looking for another SA-20, perfect 20 gauge turkey gun.

FL-Boss

Also let me clarify.. I'm talking about the factory camo/turkey model SA-20. This one has the larger charging handle.

hoythunter

I have the turkey model you are talking about. No problems with mine.

Happy

Mine is a little loose. Doesnt rattle though and i have had no issues. I have only fired around a dozen rounds through it though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Which Gun

cutt down

Quote from: FL-Boss on January 10, 2022, 06:59:11 PM
SA-20 owners... does your charging/bolt handle rattle and fit real loose?  I have a new SA-20 and it rattles around, but doesn't seem to affect anything. I have shot the gun maybe 10 times.. all seems ok. Never flew out or anything.  I have some other similar Turkish made guns like SA-459, Tristars, etc... and they aren't as bad. Just curious...

Hold your head still........that rattle isn't the charging handle........... :TooFunny:

FL-Boss

Straight up eagle eye laser focus over here Running Bear.

Quote from: cutt down on January 12, 2022, 01:06:32 AM
Quote from: FL-Boss on January 10, 2022, 06:59:11 PM

Hold your head still........that rattle isn't the charging handle........... :TooFunny:

FL-Boss

Mossberg emailed me today, going to ship out another one, we'll see if that one is tighter.

Old Timer