OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Reco/suggestion for Northwest NE hunting???  (Read 582 times)

Offline HootnScoot714

• 414-394-1933
Reco/suggestion for Northwest NE hunting???
« on: January 05, 2022, 12:35:33 PM »
Greetings all,

I have been out of the turkey hunting loop for about 8 years with some unfortunate/poor life decisions, health reasons, and general setbacks.  Have been chasing Toms around the country for 15 years prior, rather seriously.  Also quite unfortunately, I lost my entire journal/logbook of contacts/names/opportunities etc.  I'm trying to pull together a trip for mid-April to North West NE, and of course on a budget.  Not opposed to Public Land but looking for private access opportunities with a reasonable tress-pass fee for peace of mind.  Would anyone out there be willing to share a recommendation or suggestion with me?  I hunt alone and willing to consider anything ya'll might have to share that have been in the game recently, I hunt with bow or shotgun.

Please let me know, Rob
The first 100 years are the toughest...JPK

The #1 ABSOLUTE best call/vocalization to use to harvest a bird once he has answered (it's also unfortunately the hardest of all vocalizations to perfect) ......... Don't call.