OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Shipping Ammo

Started by Gmed, January 03, 2022, 05:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmed

Guys, how are or does anyone ship ammunition now? I know it has to go ground, but I have been to my local Fed Ex Express location as well as a UPS Store. Neither will ship even though it is packaged in the proper box with an ORD label. Both state it must be shipped from a shipping hub (neither of which is within 20 miles of me) and the girl at the Fed Ex counter said it has to go ground. I told her I knew that, that's why I was there instead of the post office. She said yeah, it just can't be transported by plane?????? That a new one or how can I get another member some shells?

Dtrkyman

I know I have heard you need to go to a non fed ex or UPS owned store somewhere?  Makes no sense but I read or heard that somewhere.  I know there is a local shipping store here, ships however you want.

Have a near by gun shop?  I bet they would ship for you?

I have been thinking of selling off some old ammo but figured shipping would be too spendy?

Gooserbat

Print the ups label from home and either drop off at a terminal or chase down the brown truck
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.