OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Save a Nest Contest Rules

Started by Gooserbat, December 31, 2021, 07:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

As Promised

Save a Nest Contest

Sponsored by Gooserbat Game Calls and
FoxTrot Ammo

First Place:   Gooserbat High Standard Green Slate, one of each Gooserbat mouth calls, and a box of 5 rounds of Select Fox Trot TSS Turkey Loads. Commemorative Box Call declaring the winner of the contest.

Second Place:  Gooserbat Mayday Box Call, Pick Six Gooserbat Standard series mouth calls, and a box of select Fox Trot Turkey Loads.

Third Place:  Pick Six any Gooserbat mouth calls, box of select Fox Trot Turkey Loads.

Contest will start January 1 2022 and end January 29 2022.

Rules are.  Use any means of take that are legal.  Please obey your game laws.

Trapping or hunting is permitted.

You must be prepared to submit time stamped photos of your harvest to be verified the winner.

All you have to do is email us at gooserbat@yahoo.com to register for the contest.  Title the email "Save a Nest" include your name and phone number in the body of the email.  Once we respond to your email with directions your registered.  Registration is open until January 8.

We're doing it by points.

Bobcat and Coon:  4 points
Fox Possum and Skunk:  2 points
Coyote:  3 points

Whoever has the most points at noon central time January 29 wins. 

Between noon January 29 and noon January 30 email your total points to gooserbat@yahoo.com

Good Luck!!!
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

Up.  We have some participants but there's a lot of room for everyone.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

GobbleNut

I will place my bet now that all of the winners will be trappers...   ;D ;)

Gooserbat

Quote from: GobbleNut on January 02, 2022, 05:59:12 PM
I will place my bet now that all of the winners will be trappers...   ;D ;)

I just want dead coons
NWTF Booth 1623

Dtrkyman

We need to see the grand totals after this massacre!  Do not rule out guys hunting with thermal gear GobbleNut!

Gooserbat

Quote from: Dtrkyman on January 03, 2022, 06:33:26 PM
We need to see the grand totals after this massacre!  Do not rule out guys hunting with thermal gear GobbleNut!

So here you signed up?
NWTF Booth 1623

tikka

great contest,  But being in the UP of Michigan the skunks and coons will be sleeping as it is too cold for any sensible critter to be outside.  I trapped 5 skunks this year and 15 last year. 

Dtrkyman

Have not entered,  New Mexico made trapping illegal on public land, ridiculous!  Still chasing ducks and Quail

And not really into shooting things and not utilizing them in any way.

Gooserbat

Upon registration you will receive an email response with the last critter and it's point value.
NWTF Booth 1623

dirtnap

Just to clarify, is the deadline to kill noon on January 29?

Or can we include kills on the morning on January 30 prior to noon?

Thanks

Gooserbat

Noon the 29th is the official close.  I hope that the honor system is enough to keep people honest.
NWTF Booth 1623

dirtnap

ferocious calls

ferocious calls

Fox and coyote are nest robbers too.

dirtnap

I emailed you my points.  I'm curious how everyone did.