turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Girls/womens camo

Started by Jstocks, December 25, 2021, 08:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jstocks

What's best camo you've found for the girls ?  I need some for my daughter and was thinking it might be best to just buy a north mountain gear suit and have her wear it over regular clothes?

Post up recommendations please

Happy

How old is she? My daughter could wear regular boys hunting clothes just fine until she hit her teens. After that she just started wearing her mothers. I think they are SHE outdoor apparel. Anyways she got a pair of pants and a button up camo shirt. Then for deer hunting she got a pair of bibs with a coat with a liner and a vest. Not sure if that company is still in business or not.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

aclawrence

North mountain gear is not a bad option but I don't think they make anything small. I use my in the early season or deer hunting. I use that diffusion pullover on top of my black puffy jacket so I can be camouflaged again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Around my area , we have been looking for the better part of a month trying to find camo bib's for my wife and no one has much camo in stock at all, we have been very disappointed. All we have found is some of the high dollar duck hunting stuff ...

aclawrence

Quote from: Greg Massey on December 26, 2021, 09:22:43 AM
Around my area , we have been looking for the better part of a month trying to find camo bib's for my wife and no one has much camo in stock at all, we have been very disappointed. All we have found is some of the high dollar duck hunting stuff ...
What size are you looking for Greg?  I have some basically brand new Whitewater Realtree bibs I've never used. I think they're men's medium.

Greg Massey

Quote from: aclawrence on December 26, 2021, 10:28:47 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on December 26, 2021, 09:22:43 AM
What size are you looking for Greg?  I have some basically brand new Whitewater Realtree bibs I've never used. I think they're men's medium.

Looking for Xlarge

Jstocks

Quote from: Happy on December 26, 2021, 08:13:50 AM
How old is she? My daughter could wear regular boys hunting clothes just fine until she hit her teens. After that she just started wearing her mothers. I think they are SHE outdoor apparel. Anyways she got a pair of pants and a button up camo shirt. Then for deer hunting she got a pair of bibs with a coat with a liner and a vest. Not sure if that company is still in business or not.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

There in lay the problem.

She's 12, 5' 6" and ain't wasting boys camo cause they don't fit right and I'm not inclined to disagree with the young lady on her camo. I sure wouldn't be put in just any old bear and all, and I want to make it as comfortable and fun for her as possible. She needs ladies small or medium.

I've seen some of the SHE stuff and I may try to contact them. There's plenty cold weather stuff out there, just not a lot of turkey gear.

jlw

I've seen the SHE brand camo for sale at BPS recently. Academy Outdoors also has women's camo clothing. That's where my wife got her camo from.

cutt down

My wife has a whole set of SHE apparel. She loves the stuff. She especially loves the leggings & they have them fleece lined too. The puffy jacket is a must! She enjoys the hunt more when she's warm & comfortable. Don't know about the bibs but I'm sure they are nice too! Your daughter will appreciate clothes that fit!

Jstocks

I bought her some SHE and she said the shirts fit good. They had the long sleeve y'all on sale for $11.99 and I got a pullover hoodie for $15. Then I paid $80 for some pants, but she didn't care for those so they going back. It's almost like they've discontinued most of the pants or just don't sell mediums? IDK.

scattergun

Clarkfield Outdoors sells women's camo. They don't list a ton, but if you call, they will make just about anything in a women's size. All handmade in Clarkfield, Minnesota. It's just cotton stuff, but high quality and tough. Not too expensive either.

Which Gun

My daughter wears a leafy suit for spring. In winter she wears bibs over regular clothes. Most of our deer hunting done in box blinds.

Greg Massey

Finally after looking in our area for some bib's for the wife we found a x large short and it's perfect. We found these at our Tractor Supply Store ... 15 percent off also.

Remington700

Most of the time my daughter wears boys cheap items I can find. I did pick up some Drake non typical pants and jacket last year that she loves.