OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What did you get for Christmas.

Started by hoythunter, December 25, 2021, 10:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meleagris gallopavo

Glenda Green minimalist satchel and Irish Setter Vaprtrek boots.  I guess I had been good enough to get those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

aclawrence

Merry Christmas everyone. I usually ask for something turkey related. This year for my birthday earlier in December and Christmas I got a few turkey hunting books and a couple pot calls.  It won't be too much longer now to those Spring sunrises.

nativeks

I got vesselview mobile for my fishing boat.

Loyalist84

Nothing for myself, but my Dad found a lacewood Brian Mero trumpet in his stocking. Wore the thing around his neck all morning once he learned to yelp on it.

Gentry

Bought myself a new Winchester SX4 20 gauge. Need to figure out the best choke option for TSS.

Mossberg90MN

Got a cool solar powered cell phone charger which will come in handy for out of state hunts.

A beanie with a head lamp on it, should be nice for deer season.

And a Cabelas gift card.

captpete

Not necessarily turkey hunting related, but I got the gift of spending the day with my family.... my wife, step-daughter, her boyfriend and 2 grandchildren(2years & 8 months old respectively).

Prayers said for you Chief...I have a lot of them and willing share as many as want. Keep us updated  :anim_25:

squidd

Quote from: ChiefBubba on December 25, 2021, 12:53:18 PM
Christmas came early for me on the 23rd diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. So a few extra prayers is on my list this year. Bubba

Prayers on the way Bubba!

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

BennieGobbler

Prayers for you Chief!

Print by Madison, on Flickr

Sixes

Covid

Myself, my wife and daughter have all tested positive in the last couple of days

wvmntnhick

Little late to the party but:
Duha under seat storage from the wife. Nice if you don't have one. Look into it.
Gerber Vital big game folder
Broadheads

Spoiled the heck out of the kids tho. That meant more than anything I had coming.

Hwd silvestris

Prayers coming your way Chief Bubba!
I received a nice leather bound hunting journal.  Really for my 10 yr old son.  Im wanting keep up with every turkey he has killed with me as well as all of his turkey harvest going forward.  Wish I would have done that when I first started.   

Ranger

Prayers for Chief and those in sick times, may good health be restored soon.
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Tom007

"Solo hunter"